SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KeshTatya
Style_council
KeshTatya

If you know great (and fabulous!) places in Paris, please share!
I’m going to visit Paris this summer for the first time and I really need some advice and ideas.
You may add the dos and don’ts! :D

posted over 7 years ago
AmandaPhenomenon
Style_council
AmandaPhenom...

Do go to Versailles
Don’t get sucked in by the street venders. A lot of the stuff they are selling is not great quality.

posted over 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I’ve gone, but i don’t remember specific places. i do suggest versailles and Lourdes of course.
Or check this blog
that suggests the restaurant- Le Refuge des Fondues-it sounds lovely!

posted over 7 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

Paris is a great place for you to visit, but not to live there, I would never want to live there! But as you are going on vacation so you can have lots of fun there! There are many touristic places where you can take beautiful photos and have a good time!! I enjoyed a lot when I visited that city!! But be sure you go with enough money for food and shopping of course :)

posted over 7 years ago

FelicitaHioe
Style_council
FelicitaHioe

go to Musee du Louvre not on Tuesday, because it close on Tuesday..

posted over 7 years ago

SarahAddicted
Style_council
SarahAddicted

I live 30minutes from Paris so I can totally tip you about some good places, of course there’s the louvres and a lot of nice museums like the national museum of middle age (musée national du Moyen Age), le musée d’art modern and my favorite is the musée d’orsay, sorry I don’t know their name in english. Anyway there’s also there are some fascinating buildings to visit like the Opera and the cathrédale of Notre Dame. To eat there are restaurants anywhere and a lot of cafes and there are a lot of nice clubs in saint michel and châtelet. Omg I almost forgot the hotel de ville metro 1 it’s also a building not to miss. And there’s the BHV right next to it to shop and the rivoli street (rue de rivoli) which is like our fifth avenue. So you can defenitely shop their or in the forum des halles, or in the champs eliseys where all the tourists are haha.
That’s pretty much it about what there are inside of paris and around there’s the chateau de versailles and the chateau de vincennes which are must sees castles.
Without forgetting to see la tour montparnasse in the 15eme arrondissement there are a lot of shopping to do around it.
Ok I’m out of good places, so have a nice trip and don’t forget to go to the top of the eiffel tower.

posted over 7 years ago

KeshTatya
Style_council
KeshTatya

@ missraihana wow thank you!
I can’t wait to go to Paris!!! <3

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password