Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Mina000
Style_council
Mina000

if i had to choose, i pick demi, because her dark rock n roll style is more me, very edgy.

posted over 9 years ago
1 2 4 5
SparklesSequinsRhinstones
Style_council
SparklesSequ...

demi has the rocker style. selena has the good girl style. miley has the “everything i want” stylee.

posted about 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

do you guys follow these people because they’re your age? because I’ve just NEVER seen them as trendsetters or even talented!

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i love selena, she has a very good sense of style

posted about 9 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

My style is more subdued, but sometimes I do like to try new trends. With that said, I like Selena’s style more because she usually has classic looks that I wouldn’t mind wearing. As far as street style, I wouldn’t mind wearing some of Demi’s outfits. I don’t think I can pull off any of Miley’s looks on stage or in the street. However, I do like some of the dresses that she’s been wearing to red carpets lately.

As far as a question posted in the thread about age. I’m way past these girls’ age, but I still am a fan of their clothes. It doesn’t matter how old someone is, they can have their own sense of style or coming into one anyway. When I was their age, my style was completely different to what it is now. People just need to experiment to find out what’s good for their body or their image.

Now as far as stylists - I don’t see what’s wrong with having a guiding hand to help them along the way. I don’t think stylists force people on what to wear. They are there to give advice, and it’s really up to the girls on what they want to wear in the end, especially since they’re still “growing up” and trying to find out what suits them.

I think I’m just babbling now . . . Haha!

posted about 9 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

i think selena has a good fashion taste for her age, even though she is younger than me. i don’t see her as a fashion icon, but i do like how she wears her clothes and she gives me some ideas sometimes :)

posted about 9 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

for me its a tie between demi and selena. but if a i had to choose i would say demi i llike her a little bit more. im not that much of a miley fan, mainly because shes seems to be rebelling way too much and way to fast

posted about 9 years ago

tonilynnn
Style_council
tonilynnn

i really love some of Mileys choices — fashion wise. I have noticed the sudden slut transition, but i really think that some of her pieces are complimented so well and look super cute. Demi is just a great dresser! I’m not the hugest fan of her but i’d love to raid her closet one day…she has amazingggg shoes

posted about 9 years ago

Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

seleena

posted about 9 years ago

victoriya
Style_council
victoriya

selena

posted about 9 years ago

mimi_supermodel
Style_council
mimi_supermodel

selena gomez

posted about 9 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

mileys been getting a little bit better, but I think in the recent months, Selena has been really growing up and her style has been evolving for the better as well.

posted about 9 years ago

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

selena
those other girls are a little crazy.
and demi I’m sorry is a little obnoxious. I think there is nothing wrong with her. But I just find her annoying.

posted about 9 years ago

Razzlebdazzle
Style_council
Razzlebdazzle

Selena, she’s so naturally pretty. Demi is annoying in my opinion and Miley is a little hyped up.

posted about 9 years ago

lafillemystere
Style_council
lafillemystere

if we stop caring about them all, maybe they’ll just go away! hahaha! but i’ll take selena. met her once in my store, very sweet girl and didn’t make a fuss over her fame. thought it was hilarious i had no idea who she was!

posted about 9 years ago

urbanista911
Style_council
urbanista911

not at allll times i like miley’s style. but most of the time i really love demi&selena’s fashion.

posted about 9 years ago

voldemort
Style_council
voldemort

I love Selena’s fashion, most of the time.

posted about 9 years ago

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

Selena. I really dislike Mily and Demi.

posted about 9 years ago

KatelynD
Style_council
KatelynD

I really don’t like any of them but if I had to choose I would choose Selena

posted about 9 years ago

sherlynlavenia
Style_council
sherlynlavenia

selena for sure!
she’s dressing up simple but cute! so young and natural! love her teenvogue shots
i think miley is a bit too much. i don’t like her style

posted about 9 years ago

Odette11
Style_council
Odette11

Selena has great style !
Demi has some really cool accessories (:
& Miley only dresses nicely for red-carpet events

posted about 9 years ago

essenciallyME
Style_council
essenciallyME

DEMI!

posted about 9 years ago

CowardTuffLuck
Style_council
CowardTuffLuck

Miley&Selena Tie

posted about 9 years ago

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

selena!

posted about 9 years ago

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

selena
demi
miley

in that order

posted almost 9 years ago

CaliforniaC
Style_council
CaliforniaC

Selena i think has the cutest. Then Demi, and Miley. Miley is a little sloppy, but her hair and makeup ALWAYS looks AMAZING!

posted almost 9 years ago
1 2 4 5
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password