Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DownToMarsGirl
Style_council
DownToMarsGirl

Honestly, I find when I read her blog it comes off somewhat fake in terms of her personal side but I do like her sense of style. Its quite classy. I love that she flaunts her shape. In the fashion world its hard to come across womanly figures such as hers. Because I’m pear shaped I can’t wear a lot of things I would like to such as huge bell shaped skirts or even some simple A-line skirts. I end up looking like a teapot with a huge bottom. Even simple things like jean shorts can end up looking skanky on me because of my small waist and large hips and bottom. Someone like Kim Kardashian gives shapely women an icon to look up to. I find a lot of the curvier female icons out there have an “urban” style so its nice to see something more refined.

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
Totallyoutcasted
Style_council
Totallyoutca...

I’m not really a fan of the Kardashians. I get sick of hearing about them and I really don’t understand their fame. I do think that Kim is very pretty and she’s look the best, in my opinion, with little to no makeup. As far as her fashion, she and her sisters wear entirely too much fur for me. That’s an immediate turn off. However, without the fur, I believe that she generally looks good. I like how she is dressed well for her figure. I usually like her casual clothes more than I like her dressy clothes.

I do agree with Tim Gunn to some extent, because sometimes, the way she dresses is distasteful to me.

posted about 8 years ago

yopatube
Style_council
yopatube

I don’t like her mainly because I’m not into pseudo-celebrities, but I sometimes like the way she dresses.

posted about 8 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

i like her but i like kourtney more

posted about 8 years ago

ANNAFRYS
Style_council
ANNAFRYS

im not into pseudo cellebrities [erson.but i like her body and hair

posted about 8 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

Don’t like her.

posted about 8 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

I do like her style sense, but I’m not one to judge her since I’ve never met her.

posted about 8 years ago

Widintheworld
New_user Widintheworld is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Widintheworld reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Widintheworld

I don’t know her like a “real person”, she really seems to be fake, but I have to admit that sometimes I like her outfit.

posted about 8 years ago

sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

I really love her style. It’s always very age- and body-appropriate, and it seems to get better as she gets older

posted about 8 years ago

heartandsole95
Style_council
heartandsole95

I don’t think Kim Kardashian is someone I’d look up to as a style icon, more for that fact that I don’t really know how she became famous other than having a reality tv show. That being said, she is insanely gorgeous and knows how to dress her body really well. Sometimes her style comes across as a bit safe, but it’s always very chic and sophisticated.

posted about 8 years ago

coloursandcarousels
Style_council
coloursandca...

I love all the Kardashians, Kim just happens to be my least favourite. Kendall & Kylie (Jenner) are my favourites, probably because Kendall is the same age as me, but of the more famous sisters I love Khloe and Kourtney!
Kim’s style isn’t anything extraordinary, but she is really hardworking and has a great figure.

posted about 8 years ago

sociallyawkward
Style_council
sociallyawkward

I love kim k fashion and style I lov the way she wear clothes that fits het body type and show her curves.. I personally dont know het so Umm not going to judge her what she does in her personal life is her business.

posted about 8 years ago

DOMOnique
Style_council
DOMOnique

I love her style but I still don’t get why she’s SOOO famous I mean she just another average person and I’m not trying to dog her out but there’s people who has BRILLIANT talent but are nobodies and kim … what are her talent besides knowing how to dress?

posted almost 8 years ago

michelle2119
Style_council
michelle2119

eh

DreamDazzler
New_user DreamDazzler is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When DreamDazzler reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
DreamDazzler

Kim has a really cute style but I like her half sisters Kendall & Kylie better.
Not to mention I’m so mad that they only had Kim on the cover of People Mag and not her and Kris since it was Kris’ first marriage and now her second husband.

KimCarter
New_user KimCarter is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When KimCarter reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KimCarter

Personally I love all the Kardashian’s style, particularly Kim’s. Shes made a brand and she looks insane. Love her look, also you can get it for less here: Link:[CelebBoutique.com/KimKardashianStylet]

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

Watching keeping up with the kardashians (ha im watching it right now) has made me be on Kim’s side she can be vain at times but she sweet.

thereasoniscamille
Style_council
thereasonisc...

Don’t like her one bit, nor to I like her family, but I think her style is usually on point.

kerrrtis
New_user kerrrtis is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When kerrrtis reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
kerrrtis

the Kardashians’ style is always appropriate yet stylish. they’re taking over!
Click Here!

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password