Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

Leighton is totally stunning, she usually dresses awesome, whether it be on Gossip Girl, an awards show or just everyday wear!

What do you guys think?

posted about 10 years ago
1 2
xXPrincessDianaXx
Style_council
xXPrincessDi...

i think leighton’s style is really cute and sexy at the same time. She’s very feminine. I love her style on Gossip Girl too.

posted over 9 years ago

coco_ellie
Style_council
coco_ellie

i absolutely adore leighton’s style on and off the show…..but i actually can’t decide whether i like more serena/blake’style or blair/leighton’s …. they’re both so perfect <3><3

posted over 9 years ago

booboo21
Style_council
booboo21

I love her style on Gossip Girl and in her daily life :)

posted over 9 years ago

Shaniqua1071
Style_council
Shaniqua1071

I love her style….she’s so chic, modern and put together in whatever outfit she wear…love her

posted over 9 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

She is def. super cute!! most of the time she is dressed really great, but there have been some times I’ve been like…ehh.

posted over 9 years ago

goddesss
Style_council
goddesss

i just love her… she has the cutest face and style..

posted over 9 years ago

lizeepea
Style_council
lizeepea

It took me a while to find it, but I remember reading IN STYLE (gossip mag) a while ago and there was this HORRIBLE picture of Leighton. It broke my heart because I always thought she had great style, on and off of the show. For the most part she seems to dress herself well (when googled), but I much prefer Serena’s style ON the show. :)

http://www.redcarpetcafe.com/wp-content/gallery/red-carpet-ready/leighton-meester-ugly-dress.jpg

posted over 9 years ago

TruthCollection
Shop_seller_2 TruthCollection is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
TruthCollection

I Love Love Love Her!!! :) She’s super Cute and Sweet!

posted over 9 years ago

Aangel404
Style_council
Aangel404

I LOVE THE BITCH ON GOSSIP GIRL, IDK AS A PERSON, BUT I LOVE HER STYLE.

posted over 9 years ago

deadchique
Style_council
deadchique

I like Blair’s style. Leighton however is just okay nothing to die for. I do like her make up, though, if she does that herself. It’s always very nice.

posted over 9 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

i love her style, and she is sooo talented & beautiful

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password