Style_council
roleepop

What makes Lady Gaga go gaga? :)

posted about 10 years ago
1 2 4 5
EmilyNicole
Style_council
EmilyNicole

she’s unique. She’s also one of the only female artist I respect.She doesn’t feel the need to sugarcoat the fact that her music has sexual messages and she doesn’t care what people say about her. :)

posted almost 10 years ago

EmilyNicole
Style_council
EmilyNicole

she’s unique. She’s also one of the only female artist I respect.She doesn’t feel the need to sugarcoat the fact that her music has sexual messages and she doesn’t care what people say about her. :)

posted almost 10 years ago

melissag
Style_council
melissag

She’s to out there for me. love her music but cant pull off her style.

posted over 9 years ago

majelheart
Style_council
majelheart

yeah, she dresses pretty out there, but sometimes it can be cute

posted over 9 years ago

jotei_elizabeth
Style_council
jotei_elizabeth

At first, I never understand why she’s so popular and what the heck it up w/ all her stage outfits but lately, I’m drawn to her music and fashion. In my opinion, I like the fact that she’s going in a different route compare to the rest of the artists.

posted over 9 years ago

New_user 97972 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 97972 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

She’s completely insane, but I love how she’s different.

posted over 9 years ago

tjlove1719
Style_council
tjlove1719

Lady Gaga is crazy but that’s why everyone likes her. She’s real about who she is and obviously she shows it through her extreme fashion sense. I mean, she is a bit out there but at least she’s bold enough to want to make a statement. You know?

posted over 9 years ago

audreyj
Style_council
audreyj

she’s a fashion maniac! But i do love her with her pop/electro beat in the songs that i really like. She’s awesome, i love her crazy/outrageous/naughty/futuristic look, but as someone said is not that you can really wear that things everyday but you get inspiration.

posted over 9 years ago

SageAguirre
Style_council
SageAguirre

Well, yes she is crazy.
That’s one of the things people love about her.
She’s not afraid of standing out.

Sometimes its a little too much.
and I’m not really a fan of her ‘style’
but I love her music… :|

[though her music mostly centers on only ONE topic.. cough cough yep.. you know that topic]

posted over 9 years ago

CalifornianDreams
Style_council
CalifornianD...

She’s such an amazing woman!
Ok, excentric, true, but it’s obvious she feels really good about herself, and her act is always entertaining!
Plus, great singer!!

posted over 9 years ago

Sorcha
Style_council
Sorcha

I love her! I’m not usually a big fan of chart music but I really like most of her songs, they’re all fun to dance to and very catchy. The videos for her songs are fantastic and I love that she’s not afraid to wear eccentric clothing and hair and makeup styles.

I’d kill for her wardrobe!

posted over 9 years ago

erinzorz
Style_council
erinzorz

I love her. I love that her outfits have meanings, that what she wears normally is a metaphor.
and I love her music.
I just love her! lol

posted over 9 years ago

tabdogs
Style_council
tabdogs

I think that Lady Gaga is the modern day Madonna!
I know she’s not OUT of her day, but when Madonna first came out, she, and what she wore was OUTRAGEOUS! Though Lady Gaga is a little over the top! Its always fun to see what she’s wearing! And who knows, we could be wearing things that look very similar to what she’s wearing now in a few years! And in a few years what she’s wearing now wont look soo outrageous!!!

I love Lady Gaga, and she never struggles to make a hit! Though her songs arn’t as complex and heart felt as many rock and indie songs, they are still fun and catchy!

posted over 9 years ago

missemily
Style_council
missemily

how did she even think of the name lady gaga

posted over 9 years ago

missemily
Style_council
missemily

how did she even think of the name lady gaga

posted over 9 years ago

maiher89
Style_council
maiher89

she’s original and very daring! 99% of everything she’s wears i will never be caught wearing but i still love how she’s unique and different from everyone else…she sticks out…

posted over 9 years ago

fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

I love Lady GaGa so much. She’s insane. Yeah. But rocks!

posted over 9 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

i love lady gaga, her style is pretty out there but you have to give her props for dressing the way she does. It takes alot of guts to dress like that. I love her music haven’t boughten fame moster yet, but im going too.

posted over 9 years ago

glitteraurora
Style_council
glitteraurora

Lady Gaga’s style is indescribably insane, in a completely good way.

posted over 9 years ago

itsaboutsarah
Style_council
itsaboutsarah

i love her songs! all of them! her style is just too crazy for my liking though -i might like toned down concepts from her outfits though.

posted over 9 years ago

bubblehoop
Style_council
bubblehoop

That woman has one imagination! I love to be able to come up with such amazing outfits, yeah I too think she does it for attention. But at least she’s good at it! It make her unique from other popstarss

posted over 9 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

I love her, she inspires me greatly!

posted over 9 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

love her & her songs <3 i cant wait to see her in concert

posted over 9 years ago

Shaniqua1071
Style_council
Shaniqua1071

Like her music and her sense of fashion is out of this world!!

posted over 9 years ago

AmeeeBeeee
Style_council
AmeeeBeeee

i say fair play to her!… obviously she’s a bit mad… but because of her lifestyle she can get away with wearing crazy outfits… she has the opportunity… It takes alot to stand out these days and i think she is veryy inspiring :)

posted over 9 years ago
1 2 4 5
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password